Your Resource for Commercial Duct Fabrication in Montgomery County
Commercial property owners know that keeping costs at a minimum is vital to turning a property. What many may not know is the ductwork that winds through their building could be contributing to high energy bills and inconsistent warmth or air conditioning throughout their building. In addition to costing more money to heat or cool their building, it can decrease worker productivity or drive customers away. That’s why American MetalFab wants to work with you. We provide commercial duct fabrication to Montgomery County property owners looking to reduce energy costs.
How Do I Know It’s Time for Customized Ductwork?
The warning signs of poor or broken ductwork are numerous, but there are a few you should keep an eye on. They include:
- Your ducts are tangled, kinked, or damaged: This often occurs when the ducts are too long. We can customize your ducts so they are never tangled, kinked, or damaged.
- Inconsistent airflow or static pressure: Leaks are a common cause of poor airflow. Custom ducts are sealed better, leading to fewer leaks.
- Strange noises: If you’re hearing bangs, whistles, or any other unusual noises, it may be time to replace your ducts with custom ductwork.
- Hot and cold spots: Hot and cold spots throughout your building are a telltale sign that there is something wrong with your ductwork.
- Improper installation: Poor installation, sometimes caused by improperly measured ducts, can drastically reduce the effectiveness of your HVAC system.
We Work With You to Solve Your HVAC Inefficiencies
We’re skilled at working with customers facing a variety of obstacles between them and an efficient commercial duct system. From unusual building architecture to renovations, precisely measuring and installing your ducts can make a big difference in the long-term profitability of your business. We’re experienced with working with the following materials:
- Low-pressure snap locks
- Medium and high-pressure Pittsburg locks
- Antibacterial-lined ducts with lengths of ½”, 1”, and 2”
- Duct mate
- Drain pans
- Plenum boxes
- Square-to-square transitions
- Duct offsets
- Parker fittings
- Radius elbows
- Square elbows with single or double turning vanes
- Branch take-offs
Contact Us Today for a Commercial Ductwork Estimate
We want to help you install a more energy-efficient HVAC system in your home. We work with you to make sure we cut ductwork that is the right size for your project. For commercial duct fabrication in Montgomery County, trust American MetalFab. Contact us today to get started.